Sunday, February 1, 2015

The Reason for Being Here

My name is Sarah, and I live in New York City in Greenwich Village. Welcome to my blog, Sarah's Way of Life. I am writing this blog because there is alot that goes on, not just with me, but with my friends and the people I know. There are many sides of each story there is and I am here to share my side of each story, everything that happens to me. I want to share how I feel and what I know about situations before anyone judges. I am 13 years old and I go to John Quincy Adams Middle School in 7th Grade. My dad is a director, so I see alot of movie premieres. He can give jobs to actresses, he once let me be in a commerical for kids when I was 6 years old. My best friend who I've known for a while now, her name is Darby. Darby is tall with dark blonde hair and she is also 13 years old. She is very hyperactive and outgoing and has one brother. She has an impecable sense of style. She has a crush on this kid in our class, Lucas. He was new at the beginning of the year, she stares at him all the time. I don't even think he notices. One of my other close friends, Maya Hart, she is also in my 7th Grade class. Maya is 14, not like the rest of the 7th Graders because she was held back a year when she was younger, she failed the whole grade, I'm not sure exactly which one. She is an only child and lives with just her mom. She is often with me because she despises her only other friend in our class, Lucas. The same Lucas that Darby has a crush on. Maya's best friend, Riley also has a crush on Lucas. Which could be kinda weird if anything were to actually happen with that and conflict started up. So Maya is kind of a rebel, she started a homework rebellion in class once, I don't know why she is that way but lots of people are just misbehaved like that. So you can follow me on Google+ at this like HERE. Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment